Dancing on Scottish music.
Gifting my pocketbook "Confidence Booster Quotes" to Marian Pallister, author of 7 books from Lochgilphead.
With inbound Scottish GSE team in Scotland.
Giving a cultural presentation in Germany.
Giving a lecture at an educational institution.
Having tea in style!
With host family in Scotland.
BIZ News, Gujarati News Channel came to interview me on the occasion of release program of my first book "SpeakBindas - following the inner passion."
Peaceful moments in jungle of GIR.
In conversation with bollywood actor Pankaj Tripathi.
Showing Indian village life to exchange students.
Launching my second book "Bindas Balpan".
My presentation at Scotland.
Ocean is calling. @Madhavpur beach.
@ Bhadar Dam.
Climbing Mount Girnar at early morning.
With host family in Germany.
Anchoring a program.
With wine queen at Germany.
@ Erskine Bowling Club - Lawn Bowling
Somehwere in Jungle.
Various sheds together.
At Taj Mahal, one of the old wonders of world.
With film director Pan Nalin
Addressing students of renowned school.
With inbound Scottish GSE team in India.
@ Madame Tussauds museum London
*There are around 40 images in above slider so it may take a while to load. In the meantime, you can read below stuff.
“Be — don’t try to become”
This is going to be a long page of words. I’ve warned you!
I’m deadly fascinated by quotes hence About me page begins with one. With all my heart I thank you for visiting my website and welcome you to a place on internet where I aspire to reflect and represent most honestly who I am, what I have done, what I think, how I think, what I yet aspire to do (for instance create a secret society of like-minded people from world-over! Crazy, yeah? Believe me I’ve experienced more crazier thing in my spiritual journey; and yes travel the world in the meantime. Did I mention that I love meeting new people and knowing more about humanity and explore it to get amazed and feel alive?!)
About my life & work in a nutshell:
- I am from INDIA, a multi-culture country having history of thousands of years. I speak Gujarati, Hindi and English languages fluently. I tried learning French by myself but sadly it didn’t work out! Bonjour!
- Born on 16th March 1983, I studied till primary in a village having population of 1500 then, did highschooling in Rajkot and couple of years of Diploma in Computer Science in tech city Bangalore.
- Worked in versatile fields such as agriculture, NGO, publishing and then ended up with Information Technology (outsourcing, internet marketing, wordpress based website creation, graphic design, blog creation and web hosting).
- Presently, working in I.T. field running my own firm Ishan Webtech where I take outsourcing projects of WordPress Blog Creation (such as this blog) and specific Graphic Design work. Just contact me to make your own blog for just $80. If you’re an NGO and need a simple wordpress based website designed, I can help you. Just contact me.
- I’m partner at Hosticon – a web hosting service provider company.
- My major work: Created & founded www.SpeakBindas.com – a blog where I interviewed 329 people from various sectors of life such as actors, authors, businessmen, students, doctors, engineers, interesting people, bloggers, celebrities, rich people, poor people, foreigners, spiritual people and many others. SpeakBindas receives average of 10000-15000 visitors every month.
- SpeakBindas won Limca Book Award(twice) for interviewing maximum number of people on a blog in INDIA. (Limca Book award is the highest achievement as an award in India, just like Guinness World Records at international level.)
“The true sign of intelligence is not knowledge but imagination.”
– Albert Einstein
(I thought that I’ll put one more quote to give you a short-break from reading About me…. in case you’ve read so far….! …you may continue now.)
- I have written and published six books viz 1. SpeakBindas – following the inner passion, 2. Bindas Balpan, 3. Turning Point, 4. Turning Point part two, 5. Surya Namaskar(published), 6. Confidence Booster Quotes(pocketbook of quotes).
- In 2012, I visited Scotland for one month as part of Rotary Foundation’s exchange program called Group Study Exchange. Places that I visited and stayed are Fort William, Lochgilphead, Erskine, Largs, Kilmarnock, Glasgow, Dunoon, Pitlochry, Edinburgh, West Highland College, West Highland Museum, Ceilidh House, Kilmartin House Museum and Standing Stones, Inveraray Castle, Inveraray Jail, Paisley Museum, Renfrew Museum, Robert Burns Birth place Museum, Culzean Castle, The Burrell Collection, Pollock Park, University of Glasgow, Hunterian Museum, Kelvingrove Art Gallery & Museum, Riverside Museum of Transport, Benmore Gardens, Scottish Parliament, Tenement House, Glasgow University Library and few others.
- Then I also spent a week in London and visited and roamed in the beautiful city. Also visited BATH, known for its natural hot springs and 18th-century Georgian architecture. Places that I visited in London are Madame Tussauds Museum, Natural History Museum, The London Eye, Piccadilly Circus, Hyde Park, ISKCON-London Radha Krishna Temple, BAPS Shri Swaminarayan Mandir London, Oxford Street, British Museum, Buckingham Palace and few other places.
- In 2013, I visited Germany for two weeks as part of AFS’s volunteer exchange program. Places I visited are Ingelheim am Rhein, Idstein, Frankfurt, Goethehaus, Mainz and few other places.
- I served as President of AFS Rajkot Chapter for a year (2013-14). AFS is an international Educational organization engaged in student exchange & other educational programs.
- Three elements that attract me the most are Spirituality, Traveling and Movies. See this small list of films that I’ve watched and liked.
Three things cannot be long hidden: the sun, the moon, and the truth.
(And another quote!)
- Once in a while I get invited as a guest speaker in educational institutions.
- When it comes to spirituality I’ve experienced out of the body experience once. It was frightening at first and blissful afterwards. This is something hard to explain in words and probably impossible to believe for skeptical minds like me. After this I started believing in the ‘unknown’ and ‘unseen’. Now I strongly believe that other than this world, there exists much more beyond.
- On my spiritual journey I receive guidance and directions from discourses of Osho and Satsang with Khodabapa. Osho is a well known spiritual Guru so wouldn’t write much about him. While Khodabapa is a hidden gem. He’s one of the very few truly enlightened persons on earth. Video interview that I had taken of him has reached to thousands world-wide and many have met him seeking spiritual guidance.
Oh! you’re still reading about me? Then it should be interesting, isn’t it? I should continue then I think!
- Out of film-making itch I ended up making an eight minute long spiritual short-film called The Journey Within. It’s in Hindi language but despite if you don’t understand the language you’ll get the idea of it I bet!
- Then to inspire students of Gujarat Education Board Examination I also made a documentary called All The Best. This was a joint creation with like-minded friends. Language of both the creations is Gujarati.
- Both the creations had received excellent coverage in leading local media.
- In 2014, I wrote and produced one song titled “Mujse Ho Gai Vo Dur“(in Hindi). You can listen it here below.
- And yeah I had also received a letter of thanks from the then CM of Gujarat state and present PM of INDIA Narendra Modi whom I had sent my first book ‘SpeakBindas – following the inner passion’, in 2010.
And here goes a long quote to end About me stuff….
“You’ve got to follow your passion. You’ve got to figure out what it is you love–who you really are. And have the courage to do that. I believe that the only courage anybody ever needs is the courage to follow your own dreams.”
– Oprah Winfrey
My skills, expertise and specialty – in other words few reasons you may like to get in touch with me!:
- Digital Marketing & Internet Promotion – be it a product, service or even a person, I have skills, ideas and graphic products to promote, build and strengthen the brand. I’ve experience of starting, running, developing, maintaining (and closing few) websites and blogs in last 10 years. I’ve also earned few thousands dollars in this journey through adsense and other advertising ways and helped few to do the same.
- WordPress Blog/website creation at affordable rate – Although I’m not a php programmer but I’ve developed enough skills to develop a wordpress based blog or website (you know that five page website?). My charge starts from $80. You’ve a project in mind? Just drop me an e-mail at speakbindas at gmail.com (replace ‘at’ with ‘@’). If you’re an NGO, I can help you setup a basic wordpress based blog or website for FREE. Yeah, that’s right. Post your request here and I will take it from there.
- Brainstorming (if you do count this as a skill!) – Have a raw idea in mind, be it an idea about business, website, service, product, project, charity or anything but bit confused about its execution? Well, I can help you brainstorm it and suggest you stuff as per my expertise and experience that can make your life simple. It can be a business name, tools to execute your idea, contacts to get your things done at affordable rate or even tell you that your idea sucks (if that’s the case!). But if you really need a second hand opinion I’m the person to reach to get the honest and open-minded opinion and feedback that comes with basic analysis (and not just black and white advise). So don’t hesitate. Simply drop me an e-mail if you want to keep it secret from public (I won’t share it with anyone else if you tell me not to) or simply post it here. P.S.: My expertise is more about online business related ideas.
- Spirituality (yeah, this is not a skill I know but couldn’t resist myself from posting this) – Spirituality fascinates me. I’m always excited to know more about the ‘unknown’, it can be a different system, cult, occult, alternate therapy, psychic powers, intuitions, inner experiences, out of the world experiences and so on; I am always open to and full of thoughts to discuss on it. You’re most welcome to ping me even though if you’ve bizzare thoughts(or you think so!), ideas and experiences about this. Again, you can always drop me an e-mail or discuss it here.
Well, time for another quote now! And it’s spiritual this time.
“Just as a candle cannot burn without fire, men cannot live without a spiritual life.”